The first fourteen days - with more to come.
1. Yesterday is definitely gone and tomorrow never comes. So why not start at Christmas time and have a great today, and every single day for the rest of your life?
2. If you have Christmas in your heart you’ll put Christmas in the air
3. Christmas Day can hold all time together, when you’ve with your family.
4. It is the one season when we can put away our fears, rekindle our childhood and have FUN!
5. Nothing shouts Christmas like a big turkey.
6. Christmas is the time when kids tell Santa what they want and their parents pay for it.
7. At the Christmas party, you might get away with naked photos from the photocopier, but the shredder?
8. If Christmas didn’t exist, the big stores would probably invent it.
9. I’ve got a mind to give up living, yep, and go Christmas shopping instead.
10. Dreaming of a white Christmas always leaves you in the RED!
11. If you hear no evil and speak no evil, the Christmas Party will be poo.
12. There’s a new Christmas club this year. You can save, to pay for last year’s presents.
13. All roads lead home at Christmas.
14. Why is it that no matter how you stored last year’s Christmas lights, they always emerge in a tangled knot this time?